MIDDAS can produce vision panels to integrate with any third party wall system, including plasterboard and composite panels. We provide glazed modules to suit any aperture width and depth, with options for fire rated or non fire rated glass to suit the application.
- Flush ledge-free vision panels in module widths to suit third party partition size
- Fire rated or non fire rated glazing options
- Large format glass or multiple flush glazed modules
- Optional switchable smart glass
- Optional encapsulated blinds and screen manifestations
- 1000mm x 1000mm as standard; bespoke glazing module sizes on request
- 2000mm MAX lift
- Clear Float Toughened (CFT) flush glazing as standard
- Fire rating EI60 (triple glazed with internal pane of fire rated glass)
- Laminated and specialist films available
- MIDDAS integrated framework, made to suit third party wall aperture
- 25mm black gloss screen printed border
- Silver window reveals
MIDDAS Integrated Vision Panels
MIDDAS vision panels integrate seamlessly with our solid walls and door sets to provide a fully-flush glazing solution. Our glazing comes with options for integrated horizontal blinds and encapsulated manifestations to enhance and complement the systems flexibility and durability.
The MIDDAS bi-panel systems have been developed with performance, ease of build and design flexibility in mind. Our robust bi-panel ranges offer high levels of fire, acoustic and structural protection in a fully modular, demountable non-progressive partition system. The bi-panel ranges also incorporate integrated door sets and flush glazing, built-in service wire-ways and removable panels and skirting for service access and future adaptability. The complete range consists of:
The MIDDAS mono-bloc system has been developed to provide a cost-effective, high-quality alternative to the bi-panel partitioning. The M65 panel system offers fire protection, acoustic performance and structural integrity that surpasses that of other mono-bloc systems. The M65 system also incorporates integrated door sets and flush glazing and can accommodate factory-prepared channels for distributed services.