The MIDDAS M200 CE bi-panel partition system has been specifically developed for regulated and controlled environments including cleanrooms, laboratories and dry rooms, and for other facilities in healthcare, life sciences and Advanced Manufacturing. They system benefits from smooth, impervious, non-shedding, food safe finishes and is compatible with a wide range of cleaning regimes. The greater system depth offers further benefit from increased installation height and enhanced fire and acoustic performance.
The non-progressive system offers flexibility throughout the life of the facility, as individual wall panels can easily be removed for reconfiguration and maintenance of services. Clever design features include 2-, 3- and 4-way pre-formed corners, flush glazing (part or full height), recessed base for flush floor coving and flush integrated dado rail for services.
We also offer an M200 range for Architectural Interiors.
- Offsite manufacture for easy on-site assembly (DfMA)
- Panels can be solid, part glazed or fully glazed, with fully flush double glazing as standard
- Glazing options include smart glass, encapsulated blinds and manifestations for enhanced privacy or aesthetics
- Integrated flush 3-compartment dado rail
- Deflection head track as standard
- Pre-formed corners eliminate need for trims or flashings
- Recessed base for coved floor (by others)
- Freestanding options
- Suitable for validated cleanrooms up to GMP Grade B and operates at negative pressure for containment facilities (CL3)
- Bespoke ceiling coving designed to allow wall panels to be removed with cove in situ
- System depth 200mm with 2 x 65mm structural framework
- Pre-finished in 120µm food safe vinyl in white (other RAL colours also available)
- Fire rated as a system (independently tested to 120 minutes Integrity and Insulation)
- Non-progressive build
- Factory-formed cut outs for services
- Installation heights up to 10m within floating head and base track (multiple panel lifts with solid and flush glazed)
- Recessed base for flush floor coving
- Acoustic performance to 58RwdB
- Pressure tested for air permeability to +200Pa (positive pressure)
- 2, 3 or 4-way pre-formed corners for a smooth, wipe clean surface
- Purpose-designed panel joint for applied silicone sealant
- Compatible with a wide range of cleaning regimes including VHP
Severe Duty (Framework)
Heavy Duty (System)
100kg & 60kg/m3 mineral fibre
200Pa - 0.0m3/h.m2
60kg/m3 mineral fibre
200Pa - 0.0m3/h.m2
(*) BS 5234 Part 2 1992
(**) BS EN ISO 10140-1 2016
(***) BS 476 Parts 6 & 7
M200 panels can incorporate full height or part glazed panels that integrates seamlessly with solid walls and door sets to provide a fully-flush solution. Slim-line glazing mullions and a low profile perimeter framing maximise visible light through the system. The structural integrity of the system allows for use in high-traffic pedestrian areas and mezzanine floor edges without the need for additional barriers. Optional integrated horizontal blinds and encapsulated manifestation to the glass, enhance and compliment the systems flexibility and durability.
The M200 doors sets provide a fully modular, interchangeable and integrated solution within the solid & glazed wall elements. Steel doors come with options for a variety of finishes or the incorporation of third party GRP and laminate leaves to meet the individual project requirements. We offer a range of standard high-quality door hardware or optional integration of ironmongery to match a particular design specification.
MIDDAS partitioning systems can be customised with a wide range of accessories that integrate seamlessly with our walls, ceilings and doors. Our wide range includes options for dado rail, shelving, coving, pattresses, gaskets, door furniture and magnetic signage.
Emergency Breakout Panels
MIDDAS Breakout Panels have been designed to provide a quick escape from controlled environments. The lightweight panels take seconds to pop out, making it easy for personnel to get out of a cleanroom in the event of an emergency.
M200 Architectural Interiors
The MIDDAS M200 wall panel system is a heavier duty version of the M100 system, with added flexibility for panel lift and wall depth. With smooth, ledge-free surfaces and clever design features allowing integration with third party systems, M200 AI panels are ideal for creating office environments with excellent aesthetics and acoustic ratings.
M100 Architectural Interiors
The MIDDAS M100 wall panel system was designed with commercial and architectural applications in mind. With smooth, ledge-free finishes and clever design features allowing integration with third party systems, M100 panels are ideal for creating office environments with excellent aesthetics and acoustic ratings.