MIDDAS flush integrated recessed hatches provide a flush, ledge-free channel for integrating services within wall partitions. Our pre-formed hatches maintain a smooth, flush integration with panel edges, keeping large electrical sockets, compressed air outlets, gas valves and gauges recessed.
Hatches are available in a range of sizes to suit panel modulation, and can be finished in a matching or contrasting powder coating to your wall panels.
- Flush integration with wall panel surface
- Designed for small power and data, and large electrical sockets, compressed air and gas services.
- Available in a bespoke width and depth to match panel modulation and wall thickness.
- Available in bespoke powder coated finish in a variety of colours.
- Available in smooth or perforated panel finishes, square or chamfered edges, with integrations for electrical sockets and tool hooks
- 1000mm module width as standard or to match wall panel modulation (specials on request)
- Depth to match system and/or wall void (specials on request)
- MIDDAS white, food safe 120µm PVC pre-coated steel as standard
- Optional PPC finish in contrasting colours
- Factory-formed service plate outlets
- Solid steel or perforations for tool hooks
MIDDAS partitioning systems can be customised with a wide range of accessories that integrate seamlessly with our walls, ceilings and doors. Our wide range includes options for dado rail, shelving, coving, pattresses, gaskets, door furniture and magnetic signage.
The MIDDAS bi-panel systems have been developed with performance, ease of build and design flexibility in mind. Our robust bi-panel ranges offer high levels of fire, acoustic and structural protection in a fully modular, demountable non-progressive partition system. The bi-panel ranges also incorporate integrated door sets and flush glazing, built-in service wire-ways and removable panels and skirting for service access and future adaptability. The complete range consists of: