MIDDAS integrated shelving is designed to offer additional wall storage without the need for any secondary support system. The M100 / M200 structural framework can be supplied with in-built connections for spur bracket fixings, allowing our shelving to be easily fitted and configured on MIDDAS partitions.
- Easily position or relocate anywhere on wall panels
- Bespoke shelving to suit client requirements (e.g. branded logo cut outs or corporate colours)
- Manufactured in-house
- Compatible with proprietary spur bracket fixings
- 1000m (L) x 300mm (W) shelf modules
- Each shelf can support 45kg
- Up to 5 shelves on each 1000mm wall panel
- Low production runs to volume output
MIDDAS partitioning systems can be customised with a wide range of accessories that integrate seamlessly with our walls, ceilings and doors. Our wide range includes options for dado rail, shelving, coving, pattresses, gaskets, door furniture and magnetic signage.
The MIDDAS bi-panel systems have been developed with performance, ease of build and design flexibility in mind. Our robust bi-panel ranges offer high levels of fire, acoustic and structural protection in a fully modular, demountable non-progressive partition system. The bi-panel ranges also incorporate integrated door sets and flush glazing, built-in service wire-ways and removable panels and skirting for service access and future adaptability. The complete range consists of: