MIDDAS flush integrated 3-compartment dado rail provides a flush, ledge-free channel for routing small power, data and process services (e.g., gasses). It is supplied with flush cover plates with factory-formed cut outs for service outlets.
Our flush dado has been fully fire tested and offers a 60-minute rating within the M100 FR60 partition system, fitted back-to-back in each bi-panel face (staggered). The unique design allows the MIDDAS M100 partitions to be removed with the dado in place, ensuring full flexibility through the life of a facility.
- Flush integration with wall panel surface
- Fire rated within M100 system
- 3-compartment as standard, with special configurations on request
- Designed for small power, data and process gasses
- Horizontal and vertical configurations
- 1000mm module width MAX with bespoke sizes to match wall panel modulation
- 3-compartments, 200mm height (specials on request)
- Each dado module is supplied pre-grommeted to the left- and right-hand side (6 grommets in total). Each grommet has a 30mm diameter clearance (+/-1mm) with the adjacent stud punched to 35mm in the same positions to ensure clearance through, with no exposed edges.
- MIDDAS standard white, food safe 120µm PVC pre-coated steel removable cover
- Optional PPC cover finish in contrasting colour for Part M compliance
- Factory-formed service plate outlets
MIDDAS partitioning systems can be customised with a wide range of accessories that integrate seamlessly with our walls, ceilings and doors. Our wide range includes options for dado rail, shelving, coving, pattresses, gaskets, door furniture and magnetic signage.
The MIDDAS bi-panel systems have been developed with performance, ease of build and design flexibility in mind. Our robust bi-panel ranges offer high levels of fire, acoustic and structural protection in a fully modular, demountable non-progressive partition system. The bi-panel ranges also incorporate integrated door sets and flush glazing, built-in service wire-ways and removable panels and skirting for service access and future adaptability. The complete range consists of: