7th September 2018
WE’RE GROWING. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Development & Sales Executive
We’re looking to recruit a Business Development & Sales Executive, preferably with a proven sales record in commercial interiors i.e. furniture, partitions, ceilings M&E services or similar.
The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, architects, specifiers and contractors. Generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of MIDDAS products and services.
As an outside sales representative, you will also research and advise on sales competition. The role will be office based primarily, on the road as required.
Remuneration: Basic Salary plus generous commission (target based), company car, mobile and laptop. 20 days annual leave.
Please send CV and a suitable covering letter explaining why you are the best candidate.
E-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applicants: 5pm Fri 21st September 2018
- Develop business opportunities by securing specifications through proactive business development and research activities and working closely with new and existing customers
- Maintain and expand client database, ensuring accurate details of correspondence are recorded on our ACT database
- Plan, organise and co-ordinate the work of awarded projects with the design team and Project Manager conducting the project to ensure profitability from beginning until completion
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Proven sales / business development experience with a track record of over achieving quota
- Experience working with ACT or similar software
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- The ability to interpret architectural drawings would be an advantage (training will be given)
- A dynamic, active and enthusiastic attitude with the desire to succeed
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability of responsibilities