18th March 2017
MIDDAS launches the M100-DC
Although we started out suppling predominantly Advanced Manufacturing and Controlled Environments, MIDDAS have experience in a variety of other sectors, most recently with data centres. Our M100 system for Controlled Environments is perfect for creating ideal enclosures for data centres.
In advance of its release at this year’s Data Centre World exhibition at London’s ExCeL we have already won our first contract and are currently engaged on a large data centre project for a prestigious U.S. multinational banking and financial services group, winning them over with the performance capabilities the M100-DC system.
The main benefits of the MIDDAS M100 system for Data Centres and the service we provide:
- Full BIM integration.
- A proven, high-performance, steel partition system on which the Data Centre variant is based.
- Heights of up to 10m, without requirement for additional supporting steelwork.
- Off-site manufactured wall elements, specifically tailored to each project application.
- A range of system details, both standard and bespoke, to accommodate all requirements.
- Air-return grilles are fully integrated into the wall system.
- Unique capability allowing panel units to be individually removable and interchangeable.
- A choice of powder-coated, galvanised or stainless steel finishes.
- We are set up to take the ‘heavy-lifting’ from architect’s/design team during that phase of the project.
- We are proud to be Made in Britain and manufacture 95% of our own products and source the rest from within 50 miles of our factory so turnaround and lead times are exceptional.